What better way to celebrate Pi Day than eating some good ol’ fashion pie! At exactly 3:14pm today, Ask.com employees were treated to delicious pies in honor of the mathematical constant that is the ratio of any Euclidean circle’s circumference to its diameter – approximately equal to 3.14. Hence, why Pi Day is celebrated on March 14th. Do you know how many digits of Pi are actually known?
Sheree Polonsky, Public Relations
- buysteroidsunitedkingdom likes this
- obozrevatel reblogged this from askdotcom and added:
- prowthish-istoselidon reblogged this from askdotcom
- kemeticmoorfreemason reblogged this from askdotcom
- spolonsky submitted this to askdotcom